How do I care for my motus sensor?
- Your motus sensor contains sensitive components. Do not disassemble, open, crush, puncture, shred, microwave, incinerate, or insert foreign objects into your motus sensor.
- Operate your motus sensor in a place where the temperature is between 0° and 35° C (32° to 95° F).
- Low or high temperature conditions might shorten battery life or cause your motus sensor to capture and report skewed data or temporarily stop working properly.
- Avoid dramatic changes in temperature or humidity when using your motus sensor, as condensation may form within the sensitive components of your sensor.
- Store your motus sensor in a cool dry place at room temperature.