If your motus device stops working or does not power on and you did not cause any physical damage to the product please contact Motus Support for a replacement device. The following cases will void the warranty:
- Damage due to prolonged exposure to sweat is not covered by the warranty.
- Disassembling your motus device will void the warranty.
- Exposure to water or liquids may cause damage to your motus device. Any motus devices that have been damaged as a result of exposure to water or liquids are not serviceable and will void the warranty.
- Exposure to extreme cold or heat or dramatic changes in temperature.
- Disassembling, opening, crushing, puncturing, shredding, putting in microwave, incinerating, or inserting foreign objects into your motus device or your motus device charging case